Rates vary per type and length of session. Many insurance plans accepted, with the exception of Medicare. For those without insurance or with Medicare, a self-pay rate is available.
Currently accepting the following insurance carriers:
- Buckeye Community Health
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Ohio Medicaid
- Paramount Advantage
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Co-pays are due at the time of session. Cash, check, credit cards, and Paypal are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, or do not cancel an appointment at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay a no-show fee for the missed session. Three no-shows within a six month period will result in discharge from the practice.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.